When you, the consumer team up with professional REALTOR’s who excel at what they do you really won’t be able to truly understand all that we do. Here is a condensed summary of the value in expertise when you hire a REALTOR.
- We shop properties for you online, spending several hours everyday searching new listings, price reductions, multiple MLS’s, and even further outside the box. We know all the websites and brokerages to check with tailored to your unique needs.
- We Prospect! From checking out new listings in person, to reaching out to potential buyers and sellers on behalf of our clients we know how to go after whatever it is you’re looking for.
- Classes & Continuing Education As Real Estate Professionals we are required to take certified continuing education classes every two years, but we also attend marketing classes, town meetings, chamber of commerce events, and reading articles on the local and larger economies. Real Estate is a never-ending learning experience and we always have our ears to the ground.
- We Pay upfront! The beauty for you is that we pay for all the marketing upfront, and we don’t make anything if we don’t make a sale with you. So it’s always in our best interest as well as yours to see a sale through.
- Offers & Counter Offers. Consistency is key to a smooth transaction, we are well versed in contracts and know how to negotiate to get you, our client, the very best deal.
- Inspections & Contingencies. You may think once you’ve got a contract it’s smooth sailing. Honestly you just finished with the easiest part. Inspections and tests can be the biggest hurdles in buying a home. A good agent is preset for home inspections and appraisals to ensure all questions get answered and nobody is mis-informed. Then if there are repairs needed, we renegotiate a second time for you.
- Putting out Fires. It’s not very often a transaction has little to no drama. Part of our job is to take care of the little things so you don’t have to.
- Keep Calm & Carry On. When some of those dramatic moments involve you and the pressure is on, we flip our hats and become your therapist until the light at the end of the tunnel appears!
– Now just think, with us, you get double the support!
This content was in part a condensed version of information provided by realtor.com